Saturday, September 6, 2008

Day 13 and 14


Not much to say about Day 13 and 14. As I type this, Hanna is directly overhead. The eye wall just crossed the Virgina border. It's raining pretty hard and the wind is blowing nice and strong. I'll weather out the storm here in Richmond today, and tomorrow it should be past. I'll leave early in the morning and make a B-line for home. It's only 700 miles, so I should have no problem. Besides, I have strong motivation. I miss the love of my life! See you tomorrow night darlin!

Mileage for the day: 311
Mileage for the trip: 6,504

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how many of the states did you end up making it to? I'm glad you have had a safe trip. Be safe and be smart. See you later my friend!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you either.
It's been a long two weeks.

Anonymous said...

Dave...It has been great living vicariously through your ride. I am envious of and happy for you. You ROCK!! Superbee