Monday, August 25, 2008

Day two


The day started out early. I'm still on Michigan time. I got up and out the door of the Super 8 at about 7 am. It was 43 degrees, so I put in my jacket liner and fired up the heated grips and seat.

So I just checked all the video that I shot today...I have about 22 minutes of some pretty boring flatland in Minnesota, then a huge bug splattered on the lens and all of the remaining 7 hours of footage are blurred. Lesson learned. Check the camera lens more often.

So today, I made it to the Crazy Horse monument. That thing is HUGE!



After Crazy Horse, I headed over to Mt. Rushmore. I rode through some nice twisty mountain roads but the bug splattered camera only shows a green/gray/black haze. I'll try to do better tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, how was day Two?

Anonymous said...

Funny about the bug Dave, just wanna let you know that live bugs are on back order...so keep checking for them!!

Ride safe, keep it between the mustard & Mayo.

"We'll leave the lights on for ya!"

Hopper said...

DOH!!! Silly bugs, don't they know not to play on the highways!!!

Roll On...

Kinae said...

I'm sooo jealous! I've never been to Mt. Rushmore.